Sunday, November 2, 2008

TAG......I am IT. :) Sunday Ramblings....

This is the "5 things" tag. Answer the questions and then tag 5 of your favorite bloggers to do the same.
5 restaurants you like:
1. Pizza Barn
2. Olive Garden
3. Port of Subs
4. Don Julios
5. Sushi Pier (I guess for chicken teriyaki ONLY.)
5 things you did yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Cleaned and disinfected the fridge.
3. Laundry
4. changed my sheets.
5. graded papers
5 of your worst pet peeves:
1. people who are fake/two faced.
2. people who have kids and don't take care of them.
3. not putting the liner in the trash can after the trash is empty.
4. slutty moms....ahahahah!
5. people with annoying voices.
5 things you love:
1. Kris
2. kisses on the forehead
3. my family
4. fresh sheets
5. my GREAT true friends (especially Em, the two Jen's and Jess.)
5 things you will do tomorrow:
1. grade papers
2. laugh with my 7th graders
3. pick up dry cleaning
4. fill up my gas tank :(
5. Snuggle with my man. :)
5 PEOPLE I TAG; Jen, Em. Alicia, Hailey and Traci

1 comment:

4 cute chicks said...

I laughed out loud at work when I read a couple of your pet peeves!! You CRACK me up! Love ya