Saturday, November 1, 2008

STOP....you are UNDER ARREST!

SO I KNOW that ALL of you have been wanting to see the pics of the HALLOWEEN PARTY since I revealed what we were going to be in the last post. I am going to post just a few pics and if you want more send me your email address through my email....
Kris had to work HALLOWEEN night but he got home just in time to make it to the party. There was LOTS of great food and drinks and just enough people to make it fun but not over the top. First things first.....I got a new HAIR~DO....had to go dark for the winter.
Andrea at Shear Bliss in Reno does my hair and she is GREAT...what do you think?

After he got home we loaded up our bevs and the mini meatballs that had been simmering all day and we were off. You can get a little dose of the costume in these pics but they do NO justice to the costume.....let me assure you that when the night ended, the party goers got to vote on SEXIEST, FUNNIEST, SCARIEST and MOST ORIGINAL costume. That's right my friends you guessed it....KRIS got funniest and I got sexiest. We make a great team. The coveted prize was an emmy-like skeleton trophy with title, wine, crackers and cheese along with a couple wine glasses. How did they know that would be the PERFECT gift for me?? Kris got cookie dough:) He also won the brain teaser game....pretty smart convict I would say! ENJOY!



Good thing I am a FRIENDLY cop.....:)

4 comments:

4 cute chicks said...

You need to send me some! You have my email but just in case jenlcarey@hotmail.com
AAhhh! I can't wait to see.

Jo said...

I love your hair! very HOT girlfriend!

Alisha said...

love your hair!

Andrew Walton said...

You and Kris are just too cute! I love it! This is Kris' cousin amanda...I hear we will be meeting you very soon and I am very excited about it. Tell Kris I said Hello and I am looking forward to seeing you all! My post will come up as Andrew Walton (my youngest son's blog page)

amanda