Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jen's TAG....I'm goin in too!

Jen, thanks for this productive TAG, although I just switched purses so it should be fairly clean. That and I don't have any kids either so that should help!
GOIN INTO THE COACH to find:
1.Tylenol
2.Nail glue (just in case of emergency)
3.GUM...but no wrappers
4.checkbook (who writes checks anymore?)
5.wallet with cards. (coffee, bank cards, drivers license etc.)
6.An "I VOTED" sticker
7.3 kinds of chapstick (depending on my mood.)
8.Orthodontic wax
9.dental floss
10.a mini hairbrush
11.a spare key to my JEEP
12.makeup powder with mirror
That's not too bad eh?? Maybe a little over the top with the ortho stuff and chapstick but good oral health is important. Ladies clean out your purses!!! I tag EM, DARCY and whoever else hasn't done this one yet!

No comments: