Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update on us:)

Can't believe it has been so long since my last post!! School has been busy, Kris has been on weird shifts, but most importantly Baby Sophia has been growing:) I have been feeling great except for the 3 a.m. leg cramps- weird but they always come at 3 a.m.! Overall, no complaints here though and doctor says she will probably be about 7 lbs and everything is looking great. I am 32 weeks now, so just a short time until she arrives. We've been working on the nursery and I had the most AMAZING baby shower yesterday. I feel SO loved and received some of the best gifts from family and friends. We had brunch and a great visit. Kris and I are so appreciative of everyone's generosity:)

We also have celebrated a wedding! My brother was married at Balboa Park in San Diego last month, so me and my friend made the journey for that. We had a great time and the weather was perfect.

Below are some pictures of the wedding, nursery and baby shower.

My brother and I at his wedding along with my sister and I- that's what my belly USED to look like!





Some nursery preparation! Kris did a fantastic job and we are finishing it up this weekend. Pink and chocolate stripes:) We'll put the polka dot letters on the opposite solid pink wall.



Here is Midge with the new stroller and car seat form Auntie Steph! We also received a bassinette and high chair from Grandma Sharon- we are SO lucky! Midge doesn't quite know what to think about all of this yet...



Speaking of Sharon, she made this delicious and super cute cake for the shower. I'm a total cake snob now- only her cakes will do!




My sister made this diaper cake and sent these flowers for the shower. She also brought most of the food for the fabulous brunch we had. Most of the ladies had mimosas, but I stuck to pink lemonade:)




Here is me and Baby Sophia at 30 weeks- she's doing great and I am too!




Lastly, here is my most recent pic- 32 weeks...just a few weeks to go!


No comments: