Thursday, September 1, 2011

Busy lately.....

We've been busy with work lately but I wanted to post a few pics of our trip to Vegas earlier in the summer as well as some pics of the family reunion in Washington. My Washington family threw me and baby girl a shower- it was SO thoughtful! I was feeling the love. So lucky to have a great extended family who made me feel so special:)


First was the Vegas trip for Sharon's birthday. She has always wanted to see Celine Dion so we went and the show was great. We also so a Cirque Du Soleil show.



What a nerd...



Next are a few pics from the shower. The diaper cake was SO cute and the pic of Kris' hands shows just how little those diapers are....weird to think our babe will fit into them!

In Washington we made our way to the annual family reunion. We had a great time and wish we could have stayed longer but Kris had to get going on his 14 day motorcycle trip on a tour through MANY national parks. (Without me.) :o( I guess I could sit this one out for this year only in the name of keeping our baby girl safe:) But I was jealous!! Anyway, the baby shower was fabulous! We had a BBQ, cake and presents!!


For now we are settling in to work and school. We are on different shifts which is hard to get used to- but we are making it work. Just 3 more months until we get to meet baby girl- time flies!!



No comments: