Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fresh Start....next week.

Hey there~
So I thought I'd update my blog since when I wrote the last one I was REALLY annoyed. I am getting all new kids starting on Monday. That means 200+ new names, 200+ new personalities and lots of changes. I am looking forward to starting yet another new semester with wonderful students! I am excited to meet them:)
As for the other stuff....nothing is really new. Just been hanging at home and re-doing a few rooms. I just finished the kitchen...for now. The theme is "FAT CHEF." If you have not seen the FAT CHEF...here is a pic:

I am trying to convince Kris that we need to paint one of the walls (perfect for this) black and white checkers. It is going to look great. (I'm still working on him.) I have lots of cute things up....but this was the only good pic I could find for those of you unfamiliar with the fat chef.

So, that is all....I know, pretty boring! Kind of nice to be boring actually!

3 comments:

Rasmussen boys and 1 girl! said...

I LOVE the fat chef idea. Those lucky kids, get to spend the next 5months with you! haha. Do you think they tell stories about you like we do about Mr. Punchard?

Jo said...

you have other news, but I'll keep it to myself hehe. I love the kitchen theme..you should def do the checkered wall!

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white checkers idea. I miss you both hope your doing good.