Wednesday, March 27, 2013

You missed me, didn't you?!

I've been quite a slacker and ignoring the blog for the past few months.  It's been busy as Kris' schedule is always changing and never family friendly.  Since last post we've had Christmas, Kris' birthday as well as a couple check-ups for our favorite girl.  She is growing like a weed, sassy and smart as well as beautiful...easy for me to say, but really can't be denied!!  But first, a pic of me since I rarely include one these days...obviously in the pic I'm busy at work:
 
Now for the real cute girl (besides me...) get ready, it's about to get picture crazy!
 




 Sophia has quite the personality and definitely lets us know what she wants!!  She is my best girl and is so much fun.  I like the toddler stage MUCH more than the new baby stage, she's so very sweet.

 

1 comment:

Allissa said...

I do miss you! Love all the pictures. :)