Friday, June 1, 2012

6 months already!

It has been two months since my last post so I figured I better update this blog!!  Our sweet girl is 6 months old today!  She is so amazing and is growing fast.  She's finally getting chubby and is not the string bean she was before:)  We have had a great 2 months and have already rolled over, started to crawl stink bug style, started solid foods including squash, sweet potatoes and bananas, bought her very first swimsuit, started to teeth and a whole list of other things.  She is about the cutest if I do say so myself.  She's becoming quite the Daddy's girl and LOVES when her Daddy plays and sings songs with her. 


We've also gotten through some pretty bad sickness around here:(  We were ALL sick and she had bronchitis and had to be on medicine and breathing treatments!  It was traumatic for all of us, especially me!  BUT we got through it and have been healthy for awhile now- fingers crossed.  Not fun with a sick babe! 

We also attended the annual  Breast Cancer Awareness Walk- "Mom's on the Run."  This is the 6th or 7th year we have done it and it has become a Mother's Day Tradition as well as a walk to remember my Mom.  She was the BEST girl while we were up there and we had a great and very memorable time.

Kris is FINALLY off of graveyard shift and I am OUT FOR SUMMER BREAK AS OF TODAY!!  YEAH:)  Lots of plans for the break and glad to have my new girl to spend it with this year

1 comment:

Allissa said...

Love the update pictures. She is so adorable! Can't wait to see you all this summer. Horay for summer break!! Have a blast!