Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our 8 week old Pookie Pie

Soph is 8 weeks today!!  She is doing great and most importantly SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!  (Hopefully this doesn't jinx me for later this evening...)  She slept 10 hours last night, yes, 10.  I was a little worried about it knowing that during the day she eats every 3 hours or so but I let her sleep and took the advice to never wake a sleeping baby.   
Here are some pics of our sweet angel girl from the last few weeks:) 



Kris went back to work and I am headed there as well on the 6th.  (His shift work completely SUCKS by the way...no other word for it!)  We are anticipating getting into our groove here at home and me seeing my *BIG* kids at school. 

1 comment:

Allissa said...

She is super cute! I can't believe it's been 8 weeks. Wow!! Thanks for the update. Love it!