Monday, February 2, 2009

EGG SANDWICHES...

This post is a little random....but I feel as if it is important information. Lately Kris has been making me these egg sandwiches. I'm not talking egg salad, I mean scrambled egg with butter and cheese and deliciousness. And isn't it the best when someone else makes them for you?? He is the BEST egg sandwich maker.....what is your favorite out of the ordinary comfort food??

Oh....and Kris and I are planning a summer long, cross country, motorcyle riding, tent staying, crazy, fun trip. Pics and info to come on the preparation for that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris is the best!! My new love is for Ben and Jerry's blueberry, blackberry and lemon sorbet. Yum! It's so awesome. Love it!

Jo said...

That looks so good! I love breakfast foods sooo much!! When can I sleep over and get one? Wine night at your house and i may just end up to drunk to drive home...hehe

Unknown said...

SOMEONE raised that boy RIGHT!!!
:)